Export & UK Customer Service Executive
Export and UK Customer Service Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Closing date: 18-10-17
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the customer service executive (CSE) is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met. The CSE has primary responsibility for ensuring that customer needs are met.
You will use your excellent language and communication skills to support the customer base as well as the Area Sales Managers in day to day customer activity.
Flexible and adaptable you will maintain the highest level of customer service at all times whilst having the ability to approach any situation in a calm and diligent manner.
Main Role Tasks and Responsibilities
Based on site at ACP in Cheltenham, will be responsible for the following:
- Full responsibility for UK, European and International customers
- Answering professionally any incoming phone calls with good communications skills.
- Receiving, processing and acknowledging customer purchase orders
- Completing export documentation accurately
- Reacting promptly to incoming customer emails and telephone enquiries
- Liaising with freight forwarders and transport companies
- Contribution to Export and UK customer reporting on monthly basis
- Ensuring all customer requests are dealt with as efficiently as possible whilst liaising across all key departments to ensure the best outcome for the customer
- Tracking customer orders from receipt through to delivery
- Supporting the external sales team
- Control of customer stocking agreements and call off orders
- Maximising sales opportunities (ie: assisting in the movement of ageing stock)
- Customer service administration
- Support on costings
- Attend from time to time customer visits with an Area Sales Manager
- Cover other customer service colleagues during their absence (ie: holidays, sickness)
- Any other duties as required
Please send your CV to HR.Admin@adcoat.co.uk